[LUAU] StarOffice 5.0

Steve Anderson andersons001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 3 22:44:15 PST 1999

Thanks to Angelo for the URL to the StarOffice FAQ.
I updated my RedHat 5.2 with the rpms in the update
directory at RedHat. That fixed the problem. I guess
the original XF86S3V rpm with 5.2 had "bugs". Funny
how all my other programs ran fine.

I registered online with StarOffice, and got back the key
for unlimited personal use. I quit StarOffice, and started it
again. I thought I would get the chance to input the key for
unlimited use. It didn't show up, but the top title doesn't
show unregistered. Maybe the pop-up for enabling the program
for use past the 30-day trial will show up again in the future.

Angelo, did you succeed in enabling StarOffice for unlimited
use?

Steve