[LUAU] Strange Problem with RoadRunner

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 27 02:00:32 PDT 1999

Maybe somebody has this same problem...

It isn't with my cable modem but with a friend's. I can get a DHCP address
no problem... I can even login to RoadRunner.

That's all fine and well....

But that's it. Even AFTER logging in I can't make a TCP connection. Yes, I
checked the logs... says login sucessful. Seems like I'm NOT logged in,
but I am. But... well that's too metaphysical for me.

Tried it on a Windows box as well... It's not CLIENT SIDE!!!!!!!!

Now I won't go through the pains I got with RoadRUnner tech support....
just that they seem to be completely unable to deviate from their
scripts... Spent 20 minutes proving to the guy what I already knew.

--
chris
*sigh*

--