[LUAU] Downloading Linux.

Christopher Banal banal at uhheph.phys.hawaii.edu
Sat Apr 17 17:43:12 PDT 1999

Max,

	If you want to download suse and put it on a cd the easiest thing
to do would probably be to download the evaluation cd iso image and burn
that to a cd. It has more then enough packages included in the
distribution and if you need any others you can go and download them. The
main distribution is much too large to download the whole thing, and the
evaluation version isn't really evaluation its just got less stuff on it.
	If you want RedHat you can just grab the whole directory. RedHat
5.2 should fit on one cd.
	If you want Debian you can download iso cd images. I think there
are two of them for the current distribution. ftp://cdimage.debian.org or
something like that..

Chris Banal

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net