[LUAU] Meeting Topics...

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 12 11:38:34 PDT 1999

Arrrgh.. I've been falling behind.

I'm starting another job and hence, I'm rather busy as of late... more
details on that later... suffice to say Linux plays a big role.

I'm going to do a quick meeting topic list of POSSIBLE meeting topics.

CIPE? (VPN software for Linux if you must know)
Webpage.
Anybody played with SWAT? I finally did. It's kinda cool. As well as
vaguely disturbing in it's insecurity.
Anybody want to talk about making RPM's?
Anything?

Okay.. another tack.. what would you want to learn about?

--
chris
again, too tired to think of a witty statement. ha-ha.

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net