[LUAU] Linux - Road Runner How-to, round 2

mdarius at mail.iav.com mdarius at mail.iav.com
Mon Apr 12 11:05:22 PDT 1999

> 3. The networking script is good for some, but I prefer
>    simply adding rrsmpcd -l to my /etc/rc.d/rc.local (RedHat).
>    I think the other distros have a similar file.

Slackware has /etc/rc.d/rc.local

> 4. I use rrsmpcd -l, while you use rrsmpcd. What's the difference?

The -l option enables logging.  The file created is in /var/log/rrsmpcd.

> 6. Does the rrsmpcd -k option actually work?

Tried it once before.  Seemed to work for me.

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net

    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net
  /____/\____/_/ /_/\____/  LUAU - Linux Users AnonymoUs - Hawaii