[LUAU] System Admin for regular users

Seth Rightmer spun at lava.net
Mon Nov 30 03:34:10 PST 1998

Perhaps use sudo to invoke linuxconf?  Also, linuxconf can be set to run with a
web based interface (I know, who wants to install & run apache just for that?)
that lets any user (with proper password, and or coming from proper host (not
that host based authentication is any great shakes (nor are nested
parenthesis))) edit system configurations.  Of course, using sudo to execute
linuxconf gives them the power to muck around with almost anything (but I
believe that linuxconf can be configured not to do certain things.)  However,
it sounds like security is not an issue, and ease of use is.  I dont' have sudo
installed on my system right now, but I have used it in the past, and it is
very flexible and easy to configure.