[LUAU] TCP/IP WANs

Danny Lapitan danny at ohana.com
Thu Dec 31 19:17:07 PST 1998

Take a look at ADSL while you're at it. It's cheaper than frame and more
secure than Road Runner. You can use this with the existing phone lines,
GTE will take care of that for you.

There are different tiers of bandwidth you can choose from with ADSL. I
think the lowest tier is 256k/upstream and about 80k/downstream and all
the way up to a T1 on your _current_ phone line. No need for any other
hardware (e.g CSU/DSU). GTE will provide the modem for ADSL. You can buy
ADSL from several resellers on the island...Pixi, and Pacific Global
Communications are two that i know of who are currently offering ADSL.
Email me for more info on this!!

Danny