[LUAU] Email Address for Oceanic RR Wanted

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Mon Dec 28 11:55:38 PST 1998

Steve and all,

The e-mail support did disappear for a period of time.  It is being
re-instituted with a different process flow.  We hope this will make it
effective and more timely.  We aren't publicizing it widely for a little
while but I've forwarded Steve's questions.  When it is back full speed
you'll see info back on the web pages.

-Doug-
Doug Stanfield			Oceanic Cable
Data Networking Manager        	200 Akamainui St.
dougs at oceanic.com <mailto:dougs at oceanic.com>         	Mililani, HI  96789