[LUAU] I still don't get it :(

HawaiiBuc hawaiibuc at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 25 23:45:16 PST 1998

Daniel,
  I wouldn't think of imposing on anyone.  I was going to try what little I
knew (which is very little :) and then try any suggestions I got from the
list.  My schedule is a little strange (not 9-5 M-F, that is), but if anyone
would like to come over and give it a whirl, my telephone number is:
735-0688.  I'll be working evewatches for the next four days, so I'll be
leaving for work around noon and won't get back until around 10:00PM.

                                              Thanks again for all your
help,

                                                            Bud Jones