[LUAU] FTP clients

David and Max Buddy at Mail-me.com
Sun Dec 20 19:56:34 PST 1998

>Max,
>
>	I use an FTP/File util called FileRunner. It's not exactly drag
>and drop but you might want to take a look at it. It's alot like ws-ftp
>but for x and a couple more features....
>
>Chris

The one I'm using right now, xrmftp, is pretty much like WS_ftp also, but
it offers one more feature that lets you pre-select all files from
different directories first and then download them at once.  This feature
is kind of nice for a file hunter like me.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your info with me.

-Max