[LUAU] Virtual hosting

bbraun at sparcy.synack.net bbraun at sparcy.synack.net
Sat Dec 19 11:29:16 PST 1998

Actually, if you just want to have the web pages out there,
apache has such a thing built in.  Add the name me.mycomputer.net
as another A record or a CNAME in DNS.

Then, with appache, put a "NameVirtualHost" directive in the httpd.conf
file, and go with some virtual host listings.  If you need an example
httpd.conf file, I can provide one, but the apache site has documentation
on the "NameVirtualHost" and "VirtualHost" directives.

With this method you don't need another IP.

Rob