Fw: [LUAU] Virtual hosting

dave dave at bu.wedontsuck.com
Sat Dec 19 11:13:33 PST 1998

actually, there are easier ways to do virtual hosting.  no need to recompile
the kernel and bind more ips, just use apache and it will sort out domain
names itself. so, you could have www.me.com and www.you.com both pointing to
the same ip, then in httpd.conf have 2 different virtual domains setup by
domain name and apache will follow accordingly.

<VirtualHost www.me.com>
ServerAdmin root at mymail.com
DocumentRoot /usr/local/httpd/me
ServerName www.me.com