[LUAU] rrsmpcd

Michael & Diana Hasse hassem001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 2 19:10:30 PST 1998

THANKS!
I got the source and compiled it.  (After installing glibc on my Caldera
distro)  It is working great.  I checked the /var/log/messages file after it
was running for 2 hours, it seems to be doing a status check and relogin
every 15 mins.  Is this the default, or is this something driven by Oceanics
server?
Once again thanks!
Michael Hasse