[LUAU] rrsmpcd

Glen Nakamura glen at vertical.dyn.ml.org
Wed Dec 2 00:37:43 PST 1998

Aloha Max,
"/local/rrsmpcd -k" signals rrsmpcd to kill the running process but will
return BEFORE the process actually dies.  You may want to wait a second
or two before starting rrsmpcd again and check if /var/run/rrsmpcd.pid
is deleted.

e.g.

#!/bin/sh
/local/rrsmpcd -k
sleep 2
if [ -f /var/run/rrsmpcd.pid ]; then
  kill -9 `cat /var/run/rrsmpcd.pid`
fi
/local/rrsmpcd

FYI: Development versions of rrsmpcd currently attempt logins every two
hours (without cron) since I have not been able to verify that the
client
status request code is working properly.

- glen