[LUAU] RE: Aloha

Michael Hasse mhasse at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Dec 27 18:07:15 PST 1998

Hi Billy
Actually there is software availabel to connect to Hawaii's Road Runner
service.  You can start by looking on the web page luau.hi.net.  There is a
spot with the Hawaii RR howto.  That is a real good starting place.  You can
get on the Local Linux mailing list from there also.  The people that follow
that mailing list are very knowledgable and can provide lots of help in all
aspects of getting Linux up and running correctly.  If you need more help
past this, feel free to e-Mail me, I will do what I can.  (I got it working,
so it does not take a rocket scientest  :-)
Michael Hasse