[LUAU] Best HawnTel DSL modem?

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Mon May 5 11:56:24 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone!

     I was hoping to tap the list's wisdom about DSL modems available
through Hawaiian Tel.  I had liked the way the Pace DSL modems worked
(for the most part)  but I have had several that decided to become
unreliable, requiring resets every few days.

     Which of the HawnTel DSL modems do you guys prefer for
reliability?  The modems in question are used as the second/extra
internet pipe at a few stores/offices with dynamic IPs.  I can install
switched PDUs (I've got one in place) that will allow me to power cycle
the DSL modems remotely,  but I shouldn't have to keep doing that.

Thanks,

-Jeff