No subject

Fri May 9 02:17:39 PDT 2014

distros. Each class being 20-40 hours long covering installation, setup and
the basics. Basics like installing a new program, troubleshooting, and an
overview of the kinds of programs available, etc.

I'd also like to run some shorter classes on setting up a web server,
firewall, proxy server, etc. These classes would probably be 10-40 hours.

We charge $2 per hour to cover the cost of the teacher and a small lab fee.
So we'd charge about $20-80 for the classes, which I feel is reasonable. I
try not to go above 30 hours for the class because I feel that there
wouldn't be much interest in such a long class. But as long as I can get
enough students, I can run it as long as they want.

So what I would like from you is your point of view. What do you think
about these Linux Classes? What kind of class would you like to see? Would
you be interested in teaching the class or do you know of someone who would
be interested?

I am open to any ideas or suggestions. The sky is the limit as long as the
admin approves.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Michael