No subject

Fri May 9 02:17:39 PDT 2014

They have different prices for Bronze Plus for business and personal.  =
Personal has a limit of 3 computers, with $9.95 per additional computer. =
Business has no limit on the amount of computers.  It doesn't say =
business rates, but it looks like it would be very expensive.  On the =
bright side, both plans have no bandwidth limit.

It looks like FlexNet has by far the best deal with unlimited bandwidth =
and unlimited computers.  Perhaps just wait until their service is =
available again, and in the meantime use FlexNet dial-up.  I have =
friends that are online 24/7 on FlexNet dial-up and the ISP doesn't seem =
to care.

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "donovan.chun" <donovan.chun at hcdch.state.hi.us>
To: "Linux & Unix Advocates & Users" <luau at list.luau.hi.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 3:42 PM
Subject: [luau] Re: ADSL ISP suggestions?

> Jack Morgan runs HI.NET, which happens to provide hosting services
> for LUAU.  I don't know their rates but I do know they offer DSL
> service.
>=20
> Donovan
>=20

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01C10EEC.2F910B30

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>From HI.NET's DSL page</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.hi.net/support/adsl.htm">http://www.hi.net/support/ads=
l.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>They have different prices for Bronze =
Plus for=20
business and personal.  Personal has a limit of 3 computers, with =
$9.95 per=20
additional computer. Business has no limit on the amount of =
computers.  It=20
doesn't say business rates, but it looks like it would be very =
expensive. =20
On the bright side, both plans have no bandwidth limit.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It looks like FlexNet has by far the =
best deal with=20
unlimited bandwidth and unlimited computers.  Perhaps just wait =
until their=20
service is available again, and in the meantime use FlexNet =
dial-up.  I=20
have friends that are online 24/7 on FlexNet dial-up and the ISP doesn't =
seem to=20
care.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV>From: "donovan.chun" <<A=20
href=3D"mailto:donovan.chun at hcdch.state.hi.us">donovan.chun at hcdch.state.h=
i.us</A>></DIV>
<DIV>To: "Linux & Unix Advocates & Users" <<A=20
href=3D"mailto:luau at list.luau.hi.net">luau at list.luau.hi.net</A>></DIV>=

<DIV>Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 3:42 PM</DIV>
<DIV>Subject: [luau] Re: ADSL ISP suggestions?</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>> Jack Morgan runs HI.NET, which happens to provide =
hosting=20
services<BR>> for LUAU.  I don't know their rates but I do know =
they=20
offer DSL<BR>> service.<BR>> <BR>> Donovan<BR>> =
<BR></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01C10EEC.2F910B30--