[LUAU] Any extended play with the Samsung Chromebook?

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Tue Apr 30 00:04:40 PDT 2013

Hi Doug!

     The TSA has been caught stealing items from passengers innumerable
times, and they have a history of confiscating property without just
cause.  However, they are just a fraction of the ways that one can lose
a laptop.  Losing a $250 laptop is far less troubling than losing one
that cost $1500.

     I would expect that most savvy readers of this list use something
like truecrypt to keep their data out of evil hands if they lose a laptop.

-Jeff Mings