[LUAU] FYI for list

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Mon Sep 17 18:34:42 PDT 2012

If anyone else is looking at the ZTE 4G Mobile HotSpot from T-Mobile, keep
in mind that it defaults to 192.168.0.1 and if you talk to T-Mobile or ZTE
tier 1 or tier 2 technical support, they're going to tell you that the LAN
settings are that way and can't be changed....

That's a load of HOOEY.... the trick seems to be that you need to get into
the admin interface, turn off the WAN radio, then and only then will the
LAN settings page ungrey. I had to figure out how to change this so that I
would NOT have VPN conflicts with my lab.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii SOEST
Advanced Network Computing Laboratory (ANCL)
Brian Chee <chee at hawaii.edu>
2525 Correa Road, HIG 500
Honolulu, HI 96822
Office: 808-956-5797