[LUAU] Precise Pangolin is looking good

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 03:15:31 PDT 2012

I've been a long time desktop Linux user but the recent Gnome3 and Unity has soured my hopes of the future.

I still run Fedora 16 on of my work PCs but I switched it to Gnome 3 fallback mode (kind of like Gnome 2 but crappy).

The argument with Linux is 'just install x desktop' but the problem is if you don't have sane and usable defaults from the outset you're already off to bad start with users.

- Julian