[LUAU] A reflection on the state of the Linux desktop

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Fri Aug 31 17:10:20 PDT 2012

Looks very lean.  I had no idea this WM existed.

We're _REALLY_ going to wish we had this sort of choice with Windows, in
several months, when our users complain about "the funny squares that
ate the start menu" in Windows 8, and we can't simply switch in the
desktop they'd rather have.

Vive La Différence!

-Jeff