[LUAU] Fwd: [HI Cap] Linux KVM

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 18 17:17:49 PDT 2012

My (royal me...cause there is a whole lot of people working on this) are
running KVM as part of the world's largest linux mirror site at
mirrors.ancl.hawaii.edu

I've also used KVM as part of a virtualization shootout that I've done for
InfoWorld...what do you want to know? I'm at Interop hotstage and there are
some KVM experts here....

/brian chee