[LUAU] Need help with internet wiring

Karen Lofstrom klofstrom at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:31:14 PDT 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Peter Besenbruch <peter at besenbruch.info> wrote:

> Supergeeks does jobs like that, at least, they did with me.

I would be afraid to trust Supergeeks with my wiring. Or my computer.
I have a service contract for my computer (long story; wasn't my
decision) and the one time I asked for help, they didn't have an
answer. I googled and eventually solved the problem myself.  Does not
inspire trust.

I know that they USED to be very very good. An online acquaintance
patronized them when they were just a tiny company on the mainland.

--
Karen Lofstrom