[LUAU] WiFi NIC that plays nice with Linux?

J.K.Roby jim at jimroby.com
Tue May 24 15:12:05 PDT 2011

I bought one of the little stubbie recently,it was employed on a Win7
box. I read both packages in the store and the manufacture specks were
same same. I went for the stubbie,and it works great.I was worried that
it had to go through two wall,but it yielded full signal strength. Not
very scientific,but very pleased.