[LUAU] RSync help

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Tue Jan 11 18:38:09 PST 2011

http://samba.anu.edu.au/rsync/firewall.html

Basically rsync through SSH makes life more secure....if you only need a
tutorial on rsync and aren't concerned about security (your own network) try
this:

http://www.fredshack.com/docs/rsync.html

What you're asking for sounds more like it would be easier to use a script
that does a tar backup first and then rsyncs it over an SSH tunnel.

/brian chee