[LUAU] Unconference 2011

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Fri Feb 25 13:17:26 PST 2011

http://unconferenz2011.eventbrite.com/

The Unconferenz mantra is to *Invent : Inspire : Innovate*. It's a
grassroots Technology/Internet gathering of individuals across the community
to foster sharing and interaction amongst its participants. The Unconferenz
is really what you make it. Feel free to join the conversation and help
develop the Unconferenz 2011
agenda<http://www.techhui.com/group/unconferenz/forum/topics/topics-for-unconferenz-2011>
.