[LUAU] Add dhcp wlan on existing static lan

Al Plant noc at hdk5.net
Sun Feb 13 12:46:50 PST 2011

Aloha,

I want to add a dhcp NetGear WPN824v3 wireless leg for 2 laptops (1 MS7
and 1 Ubuntu Linux) on my existing static IP lan  of 10 desktops and
servers (all FreeBSD).
I run fixed IP on both segments now using 192.168.1.x addresses but
would like to have dhcp segment on the wireless side since the laptops
have to be reconfigured every time they come back on my home/office lan.

Has anyone on our list had experience with this or knows of a how-to?

Thanks,

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD  7.2 - 8.0 - 9* +
   < email: noc at hdk5.net >