[LUAU] FREE TO GOOD HOME: Antec tower case (aluminum, four drive bays) and two plastic computer trolleys/skids

Karen Lofstrom klofstrom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:18:06 PDT 2011

No one geeky enough on Freecycle. Old tower case would be good to
house a server. Has 750 watt power supply (which I *think* is still
good.)  The trolleys/skids are X-shaped plastic thingies with wheels;
you put them underneath a system unit, so that you can slide it out
from underneath the desk to work on it. Pickup in Makiki.

--
Karen Lofstrom
if I build again, I think I'll build SMALL