[LUAU] HOSEF mirror Network connection upgrade

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Fri Jul 2 13:04:58 PDT 2010

Ok folks, fair warning, I hope to be interrupting network services to the
HOSEF server today around noonish (Hawaii Time) in order to swap out the old
100meg etherswitch (with gbe uplink) to a full gig switch. Once I figure out
the syntax for LACP port bondage (ooops bonding) I hope to eventually bring
up a multi gig link to the world...

Also, the folks that mentioned they would be interested in helping to
maintain the server, could you contact me off the list (chee at hawaii.edu)
since there is some behind the scenes politics to upgrade the server access
even further.

I¹m also interested in comments about whether folks in Hawaii would like to
see the mirror site expanded? I heard a while back about the GNU Library
mirror...is this still something folks would like to see?

/brian chee

--
Brian Chee
University of Hawai'i at Manoa