[LUAU] PFOSSCON 2010 & Unconferenz

Michael Bishop michael at michaelsplace.net
Tue Jan 12 17:08:44 PST 2010

I went to one 2 years ago out in Hawaii Kai. It was awesome! Its an
open format community conference which encourages participation. I
learned a lot just listening to the lively conversation. Hope it'll be
just as good this time. Be sure to put on your networking cap, lots of
people to meet and make friends with. Be sure to look me up if go.