[LUAU] RR SMTP should resolve with OpenDNS

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Fri Dec 3 00:21:40 PST 2010

That doesn't seem right...  I am using the OpenDNS servers (just
double-checked resolv.conf to make sure), and I get:
PING smtp-server.hawaii.rr.com (71.74.56.22) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from hrndva-omtalb.mail.rr.com (71.74.56.22): icmp_seq=1
ttl=242 time=128 ms

I'm using RR in the McCully area, but for a non-RR host, that shouldn't
matter...

Oddly, the traceroute for what should be a Hawaii-based server dies
after going through RR's Cali tbone.

Aloha,
-Jeff