[LUAU] problems with RoadRunner?

Dwight Victor (Gmail) dwight.victor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 23:45:22 PST 2010

Yeah, I'm not having trouble resolving anything as I have my own caching
DNS server with Google's DNS as my primary nameservers.  My issue is
that my RoadRunner email is hosed.  Even with OpenDNS' servers I can't
resolve smtp-server.hawaii.rr.com...something is royally screwed.

-bash-3.00# dig @208.67.222.222 smtp-server.hawaii.rr.com

; <<>> DiG 9.6.1-P1 <<>> @208.67.222.222 smtp-server.hawaii.rr.com
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd