[LUAU] HOSEF mirror access via FTP?

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Sun Apr 25 23:45:18 PDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Brian Chee <chee at hawaii.edu> wrote:

> So does the HOSEF mirror have access via plain old vanilla anonynmous FTP?
>
> I need to push an Ubuntu/debian/centos (I care not which) up onto my VMWare
> ESX server, but it needs to be either FTP or sFTP since I¹m coming in from
> across the US.

Yes. Debian and CentOS are available via anonymous FTP and HTTP. The Ubuntu
CD Images have just been made available, and I am currently at
/universe/pool/s/ in the rsync rebuild of the Ubuntu repository. It should
be live within 4 or 5 hours.

I have not installed with VMWare, but I know that you can do a http install
from the /debian or /ubuntu trees without a CD or USB drive if you are
virtualizing with xen.

> /brian chee

--scott