[LUAU] traceroute missing on Ubuntu 8*

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Jul 1 21:18:26 PDT 2009

Aloha Al!

    I have been switching many of my boxen to Ubuntu, with the servers
running the long term edition of 8.  In addition to using apt-get, you
can just browse through all of the available / installed repository apps
using aptitude from the console.  Yes, I still do a lot of work using
SSH, and aptitude is great for looking through the available choices for
adding an FTP server, or picking from the versions of a certain type of
service that are available with a few keystrokes.

Good luck,

-Jeff