[LUAU] Open Source Pizza - Tuesday, January 20

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Mon Feb 2 11:55:24 PST 2009

Thanks, Dave.  The audio definitely degraded as I progressed.  Someone
outside was celebrating their successful thesis defense.  I should
have closed the door.

Next month, which is now this month, I'll make some adjustments.  I'll
also have batteries for my other camera that provides better audio.  I
don't expect to be doing the presentation, so I'll be able to tweak
and test as we go.  I'll also be able to queue any questions or

Thanks for checking it out and providing some feedback.  This is most welcome.

--scott