No subject

Wed Feb 25 15:27:10 PST 2009

Kernel-Win4Lin2_2.2.16-2.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin2_2.2.17-1.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin2_2.2.18-1.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin2_2.2.19-1.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin2_2.4.3-1.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin2_2.4.4-1.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin2_2.4.5-4.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.10.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.12.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.13.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.14.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.16.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.17.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.18.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.5.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.6.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.7.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.8.patch
Kernel-Win4Lin3-2.4.9.patch

and a generic kernEl patch for mki-adapter.patch.

These do not require a vendor specific kernel.  So you can download your
prefered kernEl add these patches, add any other patches you need, compile
and you should be good to go.

If you wanted to use Gentoo, add the proper patches to your kernel, compile
and download your needed desktop apps (they have TONS of apps ready to
install via portage and emerge).

http://www.gentoo.org/index-packages.html
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/portage-manual.html
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/portage-user.html