[LUAU] Luau lists ?

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Oct 4 14:20:05 PDT 2008

On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 09:44:39 -1000, "Al Plant" <noc at hdk5.net> said:
> Aloha John,

Aloha! - & Hey - join us in #berkeleytipglobal on freenode for the next
4 hours.

> I live in Hawaii and get mail from two lists claiming LUAU. Can anyone
> tell me which is the real list?

I can't.  Mail i get from luau contains
"luau-bounces at lists.freesoftwarehawaii.org"

I know I looked around several months ago, when i joined the list, &
there were messages about servers & lists in transition.  Last msg I got
from the list was on829.

I met a guy at the Sunnyvale,CA linux picnic in August right after
LinuxWorld SF who said he'd interested in getting the BerkTIPGlobal
meeting going in HI,  he has something to do with, is it HOSEF?  But I
havn't heard from him since.  - I'm just slowly getting this BerkTIP
thing going & havent heard back from hardly anyone yet. I'm hoping he'll
see some of the announcements I'm doin, & say hi.

maybe I should look at the hosef.org list you mention & see if it is now
more active than this list.  I'm too busy to do that now.

> Or should we copy both with mail. ( Vince...  Scott ... What's up?)
>
> I am on the Berkley and San Diego lists as well.

Which berkeley list are you on?  Did you ever live in Berk or SDiego?  I
ask, cause I'll shortly be working to try to get the SDiego  folks to
have a monthly BerkTIPG meeting at UCSD.

> ~Al Plant - Honolulu, Hawaii -  Phone:  808-284-2740
>    + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
>    + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* - 8.* +
>    < email: noc at hdk5.net >
> "All that's really worth doing is what we do for others."- Lewis Carrol

I like your sig! :)

Best wishes.