[LUAU] Ubuntu and grub menu

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 16:38:20 PDT 2008

Jim,

The simplest option is to just comment out the Window 2000 menu
item in /boot/grub/menu.lst file.

eg.  It would looks something like this (may vary slightly):
title Windows 2000
        rootnoverify (hd0,1)
        chainloader +1

Change it to this:
#title Windows 2000
#        rootnoverify (hd0,1)
#        chainloader +1

You should keep the other menu items as when you upgrade the
kernel, the menu items will be modified.

- Julian