[LUAU] Hello - My Name is HOSEF

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Fri Mar 28 20:04:52 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-28 14:44:56 Jim Thompson wrote:
> > As a non-member, I have no vote in the matter,
>
> Since you're calling for membership, will you be the first to join?

Absolutely not. I am completely private, (versus PUBLIC), and avoid
to whatever extent possible, *any*thing of corporate nature. I've
previously and recently in this forum voiced my opinion of the
UN-necessity of doing any of these activities under a FEDERAL 501(c)3.

> >> I have two old Sun servers that I was going to donate to HOSEF.
> >> Does HOSEF still want them?
> >
> > how much power do they eat?
> > are they cute little units?
> > or hulking behemoths filling whole 19" equipment racks?

will they run OpenSolaris?

> I think HOSEF has a position of asking for cash in order to discard
> used computers/monitors now.

...and there may be private individuals (e.g. myself) willing to
receive some old hardware without an attached $ fee, in case
HOSEF doesn't want it.

Aloha, Angela Kahealani
--
"(I'll) Be Seeing You..."    All information and transactions are
private between the parties, and are non negotiable.   All rights