[LUAU] Hello - My Name is Scott

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Thu Mar 27 18:09:04 PDT 2008

While I only play host to the hosef server (free of charge), I would like to
point out that Scott has been 1000% in favor of how HOSEF helps the
community. He actually ponied up the bucks for the conference by taking out
a home equity...now that says commitment in spades....not very bright, but
VERY committed to the cause...

So my $0.02 worth is that the discussion should be kept civil and with the
attitude that Scott is scrambling to keep this all afloat. I'll donate what
I can to help out, and if HOSEF needs to sell the motherboards, drives, etc
to keep afloat; I'm ok with that...if it's something that was a UH asset,
then I make sure Scott knows that to avoid conflict with UH and state rules
on disposal of gear that he has to make sure that particular gear stays with
a non-profit. He's NEVER made me distrust his intentions on ANY of my
donations...

So while I'm not involved much...(sorry) I do want to speak in support of
Scott and his intentions.

/brian chee