[LUAU] HOSEF

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Wed Mar 26 19:24:00 PDT 2008

On Mar 26, 2008, at 3:39 PM, Karen Lofstrom wrote:
> Jim and the other members of the current board seem to have attempted
> to assert their authority. Other board members, faced with the same
> problems, have left.

The question becomes, "What is the better path?"

Is it better to leave and minimize personal liability, or is it better
to stand and face the wrath of someone now used to getting their way?

This doesn't mean that I fault any former board member for leaving,
everyone currently on the board has considered same.

If a watch has a broken mainspring, you can restore the watch to
functionality by replacing the spring.
The same may not be true for HOSEF replacing its board members or its
executive director.

jim