[LUAU] Ubuntu LoCo group starting for Hawai'i

kahrytan kahrytan at hawaiiantel.net
Mon Jan 21 16:05:44 PST 2008

Jim Thompson wrote:
> this never got off the ground:
>
> perhaps your group would be interested?
>
> jim
>
> On Jan 20, 2008, at 10:48 PM, kahrytan wrote:

You mean build a custom ubuntu distribution for Hawai`i residents? That
I would love to do and use the LoCo logo. I have the LoCo SVG of the logo.

As for Hawaiian translation.. I guess a first step there is find someone
who can speak hawaiian and plug them into rossetta launchpad project.
Know of anyone that can do that?

First things first, LoCo needs people to join in and have the first IRC
meeting. That is two things can be discussed in the meeting.

neill