[LUAU] HOSEF starts a Storefront, and February Events

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Feb 1 20:53:04 PST 2008

Aloha

Beginning this month we will be selling pre-installed FOSS systems at a
storefront in Ewa.  We are co-locating with a computer hobbyist's best
friend, a car parts store.  We will be accepting donations and selling
surplus 7 days a week.

****
Weekly Workshops continue in earnest this month.  With new space, they
will soon transform from workshops to classes for Seniors.

Saturdays February 2, 9, 16, and 23
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Boys and Girls Club Hale Pono Clubhouse
http://tinyurl.com/33lzkw

****
With my OLPC laptop delivery delayed, the speaker is yet to be
determined.  Have something to share?  Please let me know.

Open Source Pizza
Time: 6:00 to 8:30
Date: February 19, 2008
Location: Marine Sciences Auditorium, The University of Hawaii

If you want Pizza, $8, otherwise it is Free

For directions, start here

http://tinyurl.com/yqw8cu

then use

http://www.hawaii.edu/campusmap/

and click on Marine Science [E4]

For parking, just let the attendant know that you are there for the
monthly pizza meeting.

****
And last but not least, you will be hearing more about, and hopefully
soon visiting, the shopping center located here

http://tinyurl.com/3d8mwt

Respect

--scott

--