[LUAU] Relocating to Maui, Social networking

Mike Luther luther at psylicon.net
Tue Dec 23 12:09:15 PST 2008

Hello folks!!

   Sorry to bring some only vaguely Linux oriented conversation into the
mix, but I'm an oldschool Linux user and all around professional Unix
Operations guy who is in the planning stages of a move to Maui.

Basically I'm looking for someone on-island who can give me a view into
(the existence of?) any semblance of LUG or Unix users group on Maui...
whether within UH, MHPCC, etc.. or IS this that group?

  Feel free to contact me privately at luther AT psylicon DOT net (I'm
not sure if this list obfuscates email addresses).  In the meantime, I
look forward to participating in this list.

Aloha!
--Luther