[LUAU] How long should it take to put a system together?

Scott E Foulk sfoulk at hawaii.edu
Sat Aug 16 14:49:51 PDT 2008

I suppose I missed this part of the thread, but how does one pick a motherboard?  I have a LTSP server down, and I want to replace the MB.  I see all kinds of options and haven't a clue.  This server needs minimally 4 Gb of ram.  A decent bus speed, which CPU, etc.  Its for Linux, obviously.
Is there a difference in MB's that I would choose between a Linux standalone and a Windows WS?