[LUAU] MySQL and other SQL Engines

Scott E Foulk sfoulk at hawaii.edu
Fri Apr 18 15:40:09 PDT 2008

PostgreSQL has also been compared with MySQL and endorsed by Reuben Lerner in Linux Journal.  I do not recall which issue I saw it in though.  I just would like to know why I can buy a website space and it will come with MySQL and not PostgreSQL.

I have done a lot of MySQL work for people, but I am considering making the switch.  Is it a difficult transition (does anyone know on this list?)