[LUAU] Shipping crates anyone?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 10 11:20:10 PDT 2008

I've got a two crates coming from California with stuff in it.fiber optics,
etc.but the crates themselves are up for grabs (maybe more later). They're
going to arrive in about 1.5 weeks from now, they leave San Mateo tomorrow.

They're top load with a lid that comes off and is latched on with twist
latches (like anvil cases). They also have integrated forklift skids on them
so they're easier to ship or such.very sturdy and fairly expensive if you
had to purchase them. Sorry I couldn't grab really cool stuff like UPS' etc,
since they're too costly to ship to Hawaii.the fiber optics were bad enough
at close to 1000lbs..

The outside dimensions on the two crates are: (H) 26" x (W) 51" x (D) 45"
and they're made out of wood.

Sorry, but I can't deliver them to you.you MUST pick them up.a pickup truck
should work.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii SOEST

Advanced Network Computing Laboratory (ANCL)

2525 Correa Road, HIG 500

Honolulu, HI 96822

Tel: 808-956-5797; Fax: 877-284-1934

Email: chee at hawaii.edu