[LUAU] HOSEF Mirrors Itself

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Sat Sep 22 11:08:37 PDT 2007

Aloha Y'all

HOSEF will be in two place at once this fine Saturday.  Some of our good
volunteers will be at the Blaisdell manning an informative booth that is
part of the Discover Recycling Fair.  From 9-4 someone will be there,
not taking computers, mind you, but sharing what we do.

Our Saturday workshops continue, and you will find some of us, or maybe
just me, at the Hale Pono Boys and Girls Club in Ewa Beach.  From 11-3
the fun will include getting a few firewall/filters ready for the parks,
imaging some computers for the Philippines, and troubleshooting our
Tektronix 560 printer.

With fine activities such as these going on, I smell joy in the air.

--scott