[LUAU] Joyous Giving

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Tue Sep 11 13:13:51 PDT 2007

Aloha All

Sunday turned out to be a wonderful install day.  We had good
participation, we were well received, and the work went smoothly.
Wilson Chan and others from the City donated time and expertise for the
cable runs which, by the way, can be the worst part of an install.  With
these gracious folks, it was a cakewalk.

KHON came out for a few pictures, and KITV did a marvelous piece that
focused on precisely what we care most about - getting computers into
the hands of those without.  A few more reports are in the works.  For
now, enjoy this. (Please note that this video is in the most restrictive
of formats.  We will make another available soon)

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/video/14079750/index.html

--scott

Don't forget that there is more to come.  We have a few installs soon at
Kailua Intermediate, our Saturday workshops continue in Ewa, and more
parks are in the works.  Security and maintenance will continue at the
existing parks, and your assistance is welcomed.  For now Wilson and I
are tending to this.

--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/Executive Director